SEO, Website performance and accessibility
SEO, Best Practices and Accessibility Services
Simple, fast loading, and accessible for everyone!
360 Web Firm prides itself on its commitment to excellence in website creation. In today’s ever-evolving digital landscape, it is imperative to have an optimized, fast-loading, SSL-protected, responsive, and informative website that surpasses your competition. Our websites are designed to be SEO-friendly, visually captivating, and fully responsive across all screen sizes. Moreover, we place great emphasis on ensuring accessibility for individuals with disabilities and impairments, enabling an inclusive online experience for all users. By adhering to these industry-leading standards, our websites equip you with the tools to rise above your competitors in search engine rankings.
SIMPLE, FAST LOADING, AND ACCESSIBLE FOR EVERYONE
SEO, Best Practices and Accessibility Packages
Best practices for your website, errors, broken links and much more. Proper initial SEO for your website, meta tags, keywords and more.
Accessibility is the practice of making your websites usable by as many people as possible. We traditionally think of this as being about people with disabilities.
Please note that this is NOT an-ongoing service, but rather a one-time service to start your website off in the right direction.
GTmetrix Statistics shown below
Google Lighthouse Statistics shown below
LET US ANSWER SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS.
We put together some popular asked questions from our customers to try and make it easier for you.
WILL MY WEBSITE BE ON THE 1ST PAGE OF GOOGLE?
There is a considerable amount of work involved in getting your website on the first page of Google. To make your website SEO friendly and increase your chances of being found in search engines, it is a great start to begin by optimizing your website with the packages offered by 360 Web Firm. However, it is important to note that there can never be a guarantee that any SEO firm, including 360 Web Firm, can secure your website a spot on the first page of Google consistently and without paying for AdWords. In our opinion, starting with the best practices set forth from Google is the most effective approach.
WHAT FACTORS ARE CONSIDERED FOR SEO?
There are a number of factors that Search Engines take into consideration when looking at your website. In our opinion, here are some of the factors that are considered for SEO:
- SEO optimized web pages using proper Meta Tags.
- Website Content, images and tags for each page being unique.
- Website speed. This could be related to your hosting provider.
- SSL certificate as this protects your visitors.
- Relevant, quality and uniqueness for each page.
- User Experience. Keep the bounce rate down.
- Social Media Involvement.
- Website Code, website technology.
- Look and feel on all screen sizes, Mobile friendly is a must.
- Domain Power & brand. is your domain name relevant?
WHAT FACTORS COULD BE CONSIDERED BEST PRACTICES?
There are a number of factors that are taken into consideration from search engines that require you to use best practices on your websites. Below is a few of those:
- Select a text that is easy to read.
- Choose a color scheme that suits your brand.
- Use white space to break up text and other elements.
- Make your navigation simple and easy to use.
- Make text simple and short and easy to understand.
- Show using images instead of just telling.
- Allow users to paste in passwords.
WHAT FACTORS COULD BE CONSIDERED FOR ACCESSIBILITY?
Accessibility is the practice of making your websites usable by as many people as possible. Below is a few of those that should be taken into consideration. these could be older people, Compatible with screen readers, people with low bandwidth connections or using older technologies, people with visual impairment:
- Ability to enlarge your website content such as text while using a desktop down to a to a mobile device such as in pinch zoom up to 5x.
- Images with alt tags for people with visual impairment.
- Clear and precise text, not fancy or hard to read text. The most accessible fonts are Tahoma, Calibri, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, and Times New Roman.
- Compatible with screen readers.
- Images with high resolution.
- No popups or anything that is moving on site that cannot be read or understood.
- Colour scheme used on the website which may be difficult to see buttons and text.
- Links and button names are simple and descriptive to understand.