SEO, Best Practices and Accessibility Services
Simple, fast loading, and accessible for everyone!
360 Web Firm goes above and belong with each website we create. With the internet constantly changing and the Search Engines algorithms like Google and Bing, you need to have a website that is Optimized, fast loading, SSL protected, responsive and informative to over-come your competition. Each website we build is SEO friendly and always responsive and looks great in all screen sizes. Keeping in mind people with disabilities and impairments, we make the site accessible for everyone. All these best practices will help you in the search engines to overcome your competition.
SIMPLE, FAST LOADING, AND ACCESSIBLE FOR EVERYONE
SEO, Best Practices and Accessibility Packages
Best practices for your website, errors, broken links and much more. Proper initial SEO for your website, meta tags, keywords and more.
Accessibility is the practice of making your websites usable by as many people as possible. We traditionally think of this as being about people with disabilities.
Please note that this is NOT an-ongoing service, but rather a one-time service to start your website off in the right direction.
GTmetrix Statistics shown above
Google Lighthouse Statistics shown above
LET US ANSWER SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS.
We put together some popular asked questions from our customers to try and make it easier for you.
WILL MY WEBSITE BE ON THE 1ST PAGE OF GOOGLE?
There is a lot of work to getting your website on the 1st page of Google. Getting your website optimized with the above packages should be the first step in making your website SEO friendly and getting found in the search engines. Please note that there is NEVER no guarantee that 360 Web Firm or anyone can get you to the first page pf Google. In our opinion, doing the best practices is the best way to start!
WHAT FACTORS ARE CONSIDERED FOR SEO?
There are a number of factors that Search Engines take into consideration when looking at your website. In our opinion, here are some of the factors that are considered for SEO:
- SEO optimized web pages using proper Meta Tags.
- Website Content, images and tags for each page being unique.
- Website speed. This could be related to your hosting provider.
- SSL certificate as this protects your visitors.
- Relevant, quality and uniqueness for each page.
- User Experience. Keep the bounce rate down.
- Social Media Involvement.
- Website Code, website technology.
- Look and feel on all screen sizes, Mobile friendly is a must.
- Domain Power & brand. is your domain name relevant?
WHAT FACTORS COULD BE CONSIDERED BEST PRACTICES?
There are a number of factors that are taken into consideration from search engines that require you to use best practices on your websites. Below is a few of those:
- Select a text that is easy to read.
- Choose a color scheme that suits your brand.
- Use white space to break up text and other elements.
- Make your navigation simple and easy to use.
- Make text simple and short and easy to understand.
- Show using images instead of just telling.
- Allow users to paste in passwords.
WHAT FACTORS COULD BE CONSIDERED FOR ACCESSIBILITY?
Accessibility is the practice of making your websites usable by as many people as possible. Below is a few of those that should be taken into consideration. these could be older people, Compatible with screen readers, people with low bandwidth connections or using older technologies, people with visual impairment:
- Ability to enlarge your website content such as text while using a desktop down to a to a mobile device such as in pinch zoom up to 5x.
- Images with alt tags for people with visual impairment.
- Clear and precise text, not fancy or hard to read text. The most accessible fonts are Tahoma, Calibri, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, and Times New Roman.
- Compatible with screen readers.
- Images with high resolution.
- No popups or anything that is moving on site that cannot be read or understood.
- Colour scheme used on the website which may be difficult to see buttons and text.
- Links and button names are simple and descriptive to understand.